cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Cancellation

harman1189
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay, another question and I believe many in the community would be able to answer.

It's close to 48 hours now and I've not received any reply from mods and since they do not work after 9, I'm assuming I won't be helped for minimum 12 hours to god knows how long. I'm left without service for last 2 days and I don't think I can let it be for another 2 days or so.

Since my services have not been activated, if I switch my service to some other provider, I don't think PM has any right to charge me, and in that case, how do I get the refund? They can't charge me for the service they never provided.

@CS_Agent

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sandyross wrote:

But the phone and the card is not with me, it is at ASIA

Doesn't matter. Just let it expire and it's done. You don't physically need the phone to let it expire.

Turn off autopay. What does your Available Funds say?

Sandyross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But the phone and the card is not with me, it is at ASIA

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sandyross wrote:

Hi I am no longer needed my phone, plesae cancell it 

Log in to your self-serve and turn off the autopay feature if on and remove your credit card if there. The current paid term if active will run out and then go into suspension (unless your account has lots of Available Funds). Then after 90 days the account will deactivate and the number goes back into the number pool.

But by then you won't care. 🙂

Sandyross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am no longer needed my phone, plesae cancell it 

harman1189

Looks like it, I'm definitely stuck and it's more than 48 hours now, still nothing. 

@harman1189

If you want to keep that number, you are kinda stuck and need to wait for moderator.  I don't think that you can port that number to a new service since it is inactive account.  

I guess that you could get a new number from a different carrier and then port your old number at a later date if you need service badly.  

Hopefully, you will get response tomorrow, but I would not even be surprised if it took even longer.....  

harman1189

It's my existing number which I'd very much want to keep. My existing provider sent a goodbye message and PM never started, so I don't know anymore what's happening and what should I do. 

It's almost 48 hours already and no response from anyone. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@harman1189 did you port a number or did you get a new number? 

A new number is probably the easiest to deal with as you can just get a new number with any provider and deaal with pm for the refund

If your port completed then it might be more problematic. 

harman1189

Well, I've sent them private messages, and if solution to that is also sending them another messages, that's not a solution at all.

I was hoping if there are some folks with the knowledge on this topic and might have experienced similar situations.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@harman1189, the moderator team are the folks to get in touch with for refunds and such.  I have lost track of how long the response time is.  My own inquiry two weeks ago was 4 days.  Tagging the moderator team is not sufficient to get a hold of them.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.