cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Suspension of Service

miltondad2twins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm thinking of suspending my children's account for up to 89 days.  My question is will there Int'l long distance add-ons remain when I activate their accounts again?

9 REPLIES 9

@Anonymous lol, yeah I just saw it pop on my phone and answered without scrolling through all the pages. 😭

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Add-ons remain in the account and never expire.  They roll over to the next month until they are used up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

@miltondad2twins your addons will remain. Not sure I would wait until you get right down to the line. Gove yourself some margin. like 5 days or 3 days or so.

have a great weekend!

So you've been here for a little bit now. Doin' great. Keep it up.

But...of course there's a but 🙂

This thread was chosen as solved by that poster (the OP). Another customer added on to it with another question which got answered but you replied to the OP.

fyi

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@miltondad2twins your addons will remain. Not sure I would wait until you get right down to the line. Gove yourself some margin. like 5 days or 3 days or so.

have a great weekend!

@helenhelen There is no official account hold option. As for the phone number, that remains as long as your account is still open.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

just piggybacking on this thread: if we suspend our service temporarily, is there a fee to keep the same phone number? I didn't know we could suspend. I may be away for awhile later this year so it would be great to put my account on hold but be able to reactivate it with the same phone # when I am back. When suspending, do we lose our rewards (I have some referrals and community rewards)? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@miltondad2twins wrote:

I'm thinking of suspending my children's account for up to 89 days.  My question is will there Int'l long distance add-ons remain when I activate their accounts again?

Add ons will be safe, but I wouldn't wait for 89 days...reactivate at 85 days or so just in case there's account problems.

Get them a TextNow app so they can still gab/text with friends using wifi. It's a free app and calls/texts are gratis too.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@miltondad2twins Yes they will, however, I would reactivate it after 88 days instead. Stay safe. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@miltondad2twins Hi yes their add-ons will still be active up to 90 days after you suspend your accounts after that your account is closed for good Just to clarify they are not active while your account is suspended

Need Help? Let's chat.