cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Email Address

kkiervin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my phone so I got another one but I can't remember my email address that I registered with Public to change my SIM card.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kkiervin wrote:

I lost my phone so I got another one but I can't remember my email address that I registered with Public to change my SIM card.

Or look in all your email inboxes for the welcome email from here. That's your email.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can submit a ticket. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chart with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"  

You'll have to contact moderators as suggested above if you do not remember your email.

Two ways to contactSimon.JPG

Or by private message at link below

CLICK ME 

Now when you do get access to your account.

Click "Change SIM card".. to change the sim card number. GREEN ARROW ON PIC BELOW.

Screenshot_20200125_171900.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kkiervin Contact the moderators and explain your situation . Click on the greenquestionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@kkiervin wrote:

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kkiervin wrote:

@kkiervin  How many do you have?. Try them all otherwise you need to submit a ticket to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.