cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting 1gb data add on terminates previous plan

wjhibberd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was originally on the $35 plan with unlimited BC wide calls and texts and a Gb of data lasting 30 days. I had 35 dollars in my available balance and I was running out of data. I selected a 1gb  add on costing 30 dollars, from the add on section. This was registered on my account, I now have 5 dollars in my available balance. However this move has overridden my account and I can no longer make calls. I can still text and use my data. How do I revert back to being able to makes calls? In a sense, undoing the action of adding on the extra 1 gb of data. A solution would be gratefully received. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@wjhibberd Login to your self serve account. Do you see Active or Suspended? A data add-on will not function if the account is suspended. When did you last pay for your plan?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@wjhibberd That's strange! Adding a data add-on should not change anything to your main plan. Are you sure you added the 1 GB add-on and did not change your plan? What does your plan details say?

Have you tested outgoing calls on different numbers? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Have you tried rebooting phone?  What does your plan features say?

An account related issue like this will typically need mod help

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.