cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second phone

ddv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got signed up today, ported my existing number over with no problems (I could place voice calls right away, took about 20 - 30 minutes before I could receive and text).

This evening I'll switch over my wife's phone. It is also in my name with the old carrier. Do I need to create a whole separate account on PM, or can I just add a second phone and plan to the account I just created?

9 REPLIES 9

ddv

After 2 weeks, it still had not shown up. However, I did a "future change" of her plan and, voila, there it is now. Problem solved.

ddv

As noted by those above, the $10 credit showed up today.

Still no sign of the $2 autopay credit though.

ddv

I set up the autopay during the registration, not afterwards.

dgarewal

It takes a day or two for the credit to show up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddv 

Did you start immediately into autopay or start it after activation and payment? It's only during activation that you get it deposited right away.

The $10 may take a day or two to arrive in her account.

You should see the $2 autopay reward mentioned lower down in the rewards area.

ddv

That's what I thought too, but it doesn't seem to have happened.

I signed my phone up for a 30 day plan and my credit card was charged the full amount plus tax. The account showed a $2 autopay credit will be applied against next month's bill.

I signed my wife's phone up for a 30 day plan using my phone as the referrer, and my credit card was charged the full amount plus tax. Her account shows no credits at all -- no autopay credit, no $10 referral credit. Total Rewards earned = $0, Available Funds = $0. I double checked and her account shows "Autopay active".

I received a text confirming the referral on my own phone and my "Rewards" tab shows Total Rewards earned =$3. So I know the referral phone number was properly entered.

dgarewal

Just a thought.

You could refer your wife and save a few dollors "Get referred and you'll receive a one-time $10 credit! Plus we'll take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Sharing is caring!"

ddv

Thanks. I didn't even think of needing a second e-mail address.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ddv wrote:

I got signed up today, ported my existing number over with no problems (I could place voice calls right away, took about 20 - 30 minutes before I could receive and text).

This evening I'll switch over my wife's phone. It is also in my name with the old carrier. Do I need to create a whole separate account on PM, or can I just add a second phone and plan to the account I just created?

@ddv You need to create a seperate account using a different email.

Need Help? Let's chat.