cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second number with PM

imlynn1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already have an public mobile account, and have a number under this account. Now I have just moved out of the province, and want to have another numer. Can I activate the new under the same self serve account that I already have?

4 REPLIES 4

imlynn1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Geopublic, but I need to keep my old number and run the two numbers at the same time at least for a while. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@imlynn1980  Yes you can. Just access your self serve and select the change number option located on the landing page under your profile information. Select a number from your new province.

You are allowed to change your number once every 30 days free of charge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@imlynn1980 wrote:

I already have an public mobile account, and have a number under this account. Now I have just moved out of the province, and want to have another numer. Can I activate the new under the same self serve account that I already have?

Not two numbers. You can change your number though but that means losing the one you have.

Or you would need to open a whole new account with a unique email address and SIM and get a new number for that one.

@imlynn1980 wrote:

Sorry, but each phone number but be in a seperate account. You also need to use a different e-mail address.

Need Help? Let's chat.