cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second account set up

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have an account under my name.  My husband is going to be joining and will be porting his number for another provider.

Is it best to create a new account for him or can he join under my account ?  If he joins under mine would he be eligible for promos that come up ? 

6 REPLIES 6

welcome1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a similar situation. You will have to create a new account using a different email. If you prefer the same credit card for payment can be used. for both accounts. You can create the second account using the referal code from the first account and get referal credit for both acounts.

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have the same situation. I joined PM in October and my husband just switched from Fido last Week. We have to register 2 separate self-serve account and 2 separate community account, but for payment we use the same credit card.

dinibean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We had to do seperate accounts for myself, my husband and our daughter. But the payment information on my daughter's is mine and we haven't had any problems with that. Make sure to use your referral code when setting up his account so you can take advantage of that offer!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin1 wrote:

I have an account under my name.  My husband is going to be joining and will be porting his number for another provider.

Is it best to create a new account for him or can he join under my account ?  If he joins under mine would he be eligible for promos that come up ? 

@Dolphin1  He will have to create a new account using a different email. He can however use the same credit card for payment. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can only have one ph# and account per sim.  You could refer your husband to get a referral reward.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I believe it's 1 account per number, cannot have more than 1 for an account.

Need Help? Let's chat.