cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says i dont have a package

Edwardsdheather
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When calling out it says its not a part of my package but i have unlimited calling

6 REPLIES 6

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JaysonBuysse wrote:

I put 50 on phone tried using 611 add ons it didn’t work I have 30 left it says trying get 45 dollar plan or use 30 get add ons to work xxxxxxxxxx xxxxJaysonbuysse it’s been week with sending back forth moderator how long take to get my phone to call out receive calls with little data thank you 

@JaysonBuysse

Once again..do not post your phone and pin number here...you added 50$ and mention about purchasing addons what did you buy?..a screen shot of you self serve page with you info blocked out will make things easier to understand.

JaysonBuysse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I put 50 on phone tried using 611 add ons it didn’t work I have 30 left it says trying get 45 dollar plan or use 30 get add ons to work 7783480116 1010 Jaysonbuysse it’s been week with sending back forth moderator how long take to get my phone to call out receive calls with little data thank you 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaysonBuysse wrote:

I thought when added 50 dollars it would start my regular plan 50 dollar one free calling free texting. Data plus get free 500 data on top instead can’t call out which is good cause tried 611 myself can’t get into my self serve leave it that every month make sir work money before it ends Jaysonbuysse 7783480116 code 1010 your amazing never ha d problem in months  thank you hope everything ycf

@JaysonBuysse

If your primary language is French then there's a whole French side to this forum. Click the Francais button in the upper bar next to the little bell with the reb blobs.

If your primary language is something else then please use Google Translate. It's free and open and you don't need to be logged in to it. Your writing is very difficult to understand.

If you can't get into your self-serve using your email address and password and adding your voucher into 611 didn't get you going then all you can do is send a private message to the moderators. Which is what you've been asking for all along but the community is here to try to get you going before you have to wait for the moderators to get back to you.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

JaysonBuysse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought when added 50 dollars it would start my regular plan 50 dollar one free calling free texting. Data plus get free 500 data on top instead can’t call out which is good cause tried 611 myself can’t get into my self serve leave it that every month make sir work money before it ends Jaysonbuysse xxxxxxxxxx code xxxx your amazing never ha d problem in months  thank you hope everything ycf

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Edwardsdheather wrote:

When calling out it says its not a part of my package but i have unlimited calling

Are you calling a number that is within your calling package though? If you have Province wide but are trying to call another province (or Canada wide and calling USA, etc.) it will give you that message. 

Try reporting your phone Lost/Stolen in the Self-Serve account area. Waiting about 5-10 minutes then reporting it found and rebooting your phone. It may help refresh the provisioning of your SIM.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Edwardsdheather

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to call out, at the moment, but surely, we can find a solution 🙂

Please send us a private message, if you haven't and we'll work out a solution.

Cheers,

Ashley

** Current delay is up to 24 hours **

Need Help? Let's chat.