cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same email to 2 numbers

GomathiB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally gave the same email to two phone lines and now I can't pay for the second phone line and I need that phone for work. I can't make a new self serve account and the password reset for that email goes to the old number. What do I do?

2 REPLIES 2

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

When you get to the stage of providing a second email address, if you have a gmail account try this:

after your email address and before the @ add + and then anything else you like, say the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with it or the first initial of the person using the phone. All emails for all the accounts will go to the original account (email without the +...)

My son has 3 accounts on his one email doing this. 

An example is;

anthing@gmail.com

anything+me@gmail.com

anything+1@gmail.com

etc etc etc

These will all go to the anything account but they are different for the account signups.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GomathiB 

You will need to contact moderator to set up a self service account for your 2nd account under different email address.  But, it will take 1-2 days for response.  Click on question mark on right lower corner to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  

If you need to pay right away, you could buy a payment voucher either in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) and pay by dialing 611 on your phone.  Then your plan should restart as you wait for moderator help.  

Need Help? Let's chat.