cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUspended account

cfragai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to make a phone call but I got the message “you don’t have long distance plan....” or something like that !!!

Si I went online to check my account and it says account suspended !!! Your payment was not received..... but I have a balance more than enough to cover my plan and i am on autopay 

6 REPLIES 6

@cecelia wrote:

There shld be a better way to treat customers.  Not enough reach done on service.  Someone is going to be pissed and complain to the CRTC they have our monies and no service plus

unable to call there contact phone number as yours is suspended oh yeah 

@cecelia;

you're adding to a thread that's been inactive for a couple of weeks now. You may want to start a new thread or go into the Lounge forums.

Most would agree with you BTW.

Good luck.

cecelia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There shld be a better way to treat customers.  Not enough reach done on service.  Someone is going to be pissed and complain to the CRTC they have our monies and no service plus

unable to call there contact phone number as yours is suspended oh yeah 

dararara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The phone company without a phone number does not want you to call other phone numbers either. 😉

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@cfragai wrote:

I was trying to make a phone call but I got the message “you don’t have long distance plan....” or something like that !!!

Si I went online to check my account and it says account suspended !!! Your payment was not received..... but I have a balance more than enough to cover my plan and i am on autopay 

@cfragai  As for the long distance if the account is in renewal right now

You might find that adding a ”1” to the beginning of your phone call dial might solve the issue. As long as you have minutes left (are not on a limited calling plan) your account may have a provisioning issues where the database of included calling numbers is corrupted.  Please reach out to the moderator team and they should be able to reprovision your account.  Click this to send them a message

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@cfragai wrote:

@cfragai 

There may be 2 different issues here

When is your plan renewal date? If it is tomorrow it is "normal" for plan to say plan expired / suspended and payment will come out tomorrow. You will notice it also says “IGNORE THIS IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS OR ARE ON AUTOPAY” If renewal is not tomorrow and within 90 days see if you can manually make a payment to have your account reactivated (Even if you have enough funds, make another payment of few extra dollars) Then if it does not re-activate only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message Once it reaches 90 days inactive/suspended it will be deleted and removed.

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cfragai wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.