cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRONGLY recommend AVOIDING PUBLIC MOBILE

DuncanC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The customer service problems are totally out of hand.  If your reading this and have not signed up with them.  Save yourself a huge headache and DON'T.  

WORST PHONE PROVIDER EVER.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY COMPANY DOING ANYTHING EVER.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE UNACCEPTABLE NOTHING WORKS EXPERIANCE

SUPER FRUSTRATING

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!!

35 REPLIES 35

Excommando

Totally disagree....you must be very lacking basic phone skills if you’re having problems. I’ve had a fantastic experience with PM and have recommended to many friends. If you require lots of technical help maybe this isn’t the place for you. 

limegirlfab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to agree...5 days I've been waiting for them to give me self service access because somehow when I activated at the store nothing saved properly? All I know is I've had no phone line for 5 days and they seem to be in no hurry to fix it. Plus I have no access to any of my information that they have online including my credit card info...who knows what's happening with that?! Most frustrating experience in a long time and I would never recommend anyone put themselves through this.

You all should have been here with the Fall 2016 Promo.  It was at least a 12-day backlog.

I joined right before it was presented.  I've had very few issues with this provider.  The absolute best I've had, at less than 1/2 the costs I was paying before.

Iows

I have to agree. I can't even comment on the phone service since I'm still waiting (over a week) for a 'manager' to contact me and resolve my activation issue.

Takes the trophy for the worst provider for me.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah, that is a really good idea. Keep posting and kiss your "10 year old" phone number good bye.

Need Help? Let's chat.