cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: STRONGLY recommend AVOIDING PUBLIC MOBILE

@mimmo wrote:

@pm-smayer97  I do agree with most of your statement, except the out of touch,  and the brushing off part (at least from cummuity members).  Community members are just trying to help out as best they can with the available tools/knowledge  they have.   If only the higer ups would start adressing some of the issues to make this a truely self serve model.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. That said, I do still say it is out of touch, because to say PM is intended for self-sufficiency but not deliver tools for both customers and its staff to make it so, and for PM to set the service level expectation and not even come close to meeting it and then condensending customers by implying that it is the customer's problem if they are unsatisfied IS completely out of touch with the user experience out here....

I agree, the the higher ups need to address the issues to meet the business needs of a self serve model AND equip both customers and their staff so they can work efficiently and effectively.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M Thank you for replying here, though I must say that I am quite suprised since I have yet to see a mod reply to ANY of the posts where I have specifically called out the moderator team.

Yes, I did get your reply. BUT no, it did not answer all my questions and it is a real mess. I have 9 open PM threads and you were only able to address about 6 of them AND in some cases the answers did not use the latest info I sent in, highlighting one of the problems going on.

By your own acknowledgement, your team clearly does not have the right tool(s) to manage the flow of info. Why you have to try to filter the flow is beyond me. This is the 21st century and PM tools have been around for a very long time. Everyone of the ones I use has the ability to link all individual messages into their associated thread and keep the flow of conversation together, without filtering. This clearly shows that management is not properly equipping you, and surely is what is contributing to long processing times.

On top of that one of your colleagues (and not the only one) is sending out contradictory information (see their info reply here), which was corroborated to me by one of your managers. So it is rather hard to know what is really going on. So either the staff are not knowledgeable about the tools and/or processes or the tools are truly ineffective, or both.

And BTW, consolidating all customer replies into one and then replying is actually NOT very efficient as then it makes it very hard to track and/or follow-up from a customer perspective. This is a VERY BAD practice. I can see how your limited tools may be causing you to feel you have to do this, but it is not a good practice. 

Anyway, I am in the process of replying back to the messages but like I said, it is a real mess and is taking me some time to re-sort this all over again (I had already done it once and collated all my info but that is NOT what was used for the replies back to me...ugh).

Clearly, some of these issues have nothing to do with the mods, including yourself, but it is a reflection of a broken process (BTW, I was a business process analyst for many years... that is what I have done for a living, and I can see many of the disconnected points PM has, so I am not speaking as a layman in these matters, though I do not have full visibility).

I'll be in touch.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well posted a complaints back this September on the forum and gotten no resolutions or replies to Private Message, I think there is still bugs in the system. But other than that Public Mobile offers great plan and prices..they everybody else beat and I love my plan.

Good day to all

Highlighted

Some people are problem solvers, some expect a perfect world. The former do well AT PM. The latter should pay for phone support, as long as they have the time to wait for an agent to pickup their call.

Highlighted

@Horemansuk

I gave up on PM a while ago but I signed in after seeing your message popup in my email. In my case I could not activate my SIM, the service received was terribel. Tell me how a 'problem solver' would fix that...

The private messages I received after highlighting my frustration on this message chain were helpful but the so call community support by 'MODs' was terrible. This is a paid service. The "I'll get round to it on the weekend' approach does not work.

I'm no longer a PM customer.

Highlighted

Don't blame ya...I have an issue stemming back from October 2018 and up til now still not resolved..my problem is only small

Need Help? Let's chat.