cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPECIAL NEEDS DISCOUNTS

chuckster1007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

does (TELUS, Public Mobile) offer a client special needs discount as I have MS and in a wheelchair. I understand other local mobility companies offer such a program.

Thank You;

chuckster1007

6 REPLIES 6

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hTideGnow Thank you! I NEVER knew about this, it's a cool program! Especially on Bell. I might have to take a look at this!

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chuckster1007 

I won't echo what everybody else has already said... you can always reach out directly to a CS Agent (staff) and ask to see if anything can be afforded to you.  Public Mobile is already a budget provider with very accessible plan rates (especially with AutoPay/Loyalty/Referral discounts and other random surprise gifts) but is not always suited for everyone.

Hopefully you find something that suits you well, wherever it may be!  🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@chuckster1007 

Unfortunately PM does not offer a special discount for Special Needs.

But Telus does offer a free refurbished smartphone and subsidized plan for low income seniors on GIS in 2020. I don’t know this Telus program for 2021. 

https://mobilesyrup.com/2020/12/08/telus-provide-eligible-seniors-free-phones-subsidized-rate-plans/... 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I do not think there are any from PM.  For discount focus on different groups, you have better chance with the Big3 (Telus/Roger/Bell) 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@chuckster1007 

No formal program for special needs at least with Public mobile.  You might want to contact Telus directly to see whether there are special programs.  

Need Help? Let's chat.