cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIMCard not posted yet

Mirvala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have bought a SIMCard online on September 5 and nothing was delivered yet. Today is September 14. I will leave my address tomorrow. I do not know what should I do?

9 REPLIES 9

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It takes time for a SIM to get through post. For a faster and time constraint service I would go buy from a retailer nearby.

If it is coming through Canadapost, you ll able to forward to your new address. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mirvala 

for that one you ordered you can keep it for a spare,or you can wait fr 4 week to you get it,

i suggest you get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

Good Luck and your welcome to public mobile 

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mirvala 

Are you moving? You can go to Canada Post and arrange for all your mail to be sent to your new address or a postbox.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mirvala 

Yikes... I agree to reach out to a CS Agent to try and update your address.  If you're moving, have you set up Mail Forwarding?  Hopefully that will be a backup plan.  Public Mobile really needs to update their website/store/etc that SIM cards may take up to a month for delivery.  It would probably scare people away, but it's better than false expectations imho.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mirvala wrote:

I have bought a SIMCard online on September 5 and nothing was delivered yet. Today is September 14. I will leave my address tomorrow. I do not know what should I do?

@Mirvala  as said by others above, PM takes long to ship out SIM cards.  There is a chance that it has been been shipped yet and they could do something.  

I suggest to open a ticket with PM today and see if you can change the address , hopefully you can catch it before the SIM shipped.

@Mirvala 

Something to also consider:

Canada post does have mail forwarding service when people moved to a new location.  There is a cost to the service, but if you have other mail that might be delivered to old address, it might be worth purchasing that service.  Read the fine details since this service does not cover parcels and there is a cost.  

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/personal/receiving/manage-mail/mail-forwarding.page#pr...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Mirvala   Unfortunately  , It could take 3 weeks for PM to fulfill SIM order

Are you in a rush for activation ?  If so, consider getting it from local kiosks (Warlmat/Loblaws/London Drugs), they might give you the SIM for free if you activate with them (but be aware that 2GBBONUS does not work on instore activation)

Or order from Amazon if you have Prime membership.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Mirvala wrote:

If you have at least an order number, try this link to track it:

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes two to three weeks for delivery.  You could try contacting a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.