cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not received

agnesaurus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I ordered a SIM card more than 2 weeks ago and received the shipment notice the very next day. However, it has been more than 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a tracking number or the SIM card. I have e-mailed PM about this after 7 business days since the delivery notice but have not heard back.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

After searching the forum for past community posts, some users suggest placing another order. If I do so, would I be able to get a refund on my first order since the first SIM card was never received? Please advise. Thanks in advance!

9 REPLIES 9

@sgervais wrote:

I have not recived my sim either. I orders it October 17th and received an email that it was sent October 21st. 

You'll need to contact the moderators for a replacement.

Send a private message to them by using the following link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sgervais
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not recived my sim either. I orders it October 17th and received an email that it was sent October 21st. 

dcelest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Similar situation happened to me, except I ordered my SIM card on November 11 and contacted support via email on the 15th thinking it should have been delivered by then. They responded on the 17th (today) with the Canada Post tracking number, which indicated it was delivered to my community mailbox on the 13th. As has been mentioned, it would be super helpful to have received the number without having to ask for it as I could have looked into the issue earlier.

Problem is that the SIM card has not showed up in my mailbox at all and Canada Post is looking into it now. It's now too late for me to order another one to get the promotion in time. Hoping Customer Service will understand as the ordering process was very unclear as to when to expect the SIM card to arrive and whether or not a tracking number could be made available.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
It should only take a couple days, I don't know why they don't send the tracking number to the customer as soon as it's shipped.

Wow that is weird.  I live way out in Victoria, BC ordered mine at 10PM Tuesday and had it by lunch on Thursday.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

agnesaurus

Hi @hummuschips,
Thank you for sharing that post! I first emailed them by replying to the shipment notice (which indicated that I could contact them by replying to the email) and then when I heard no response, I contacted them via the web page under 'Contact Us'.
I did provide them with the order number, but as @CaNuCk07 and the post you provided suggested, must be the high volume so they can't promise the 48 hour reply anymore.

Thanks for your help.

agnesaurus

@CaNuCk07Thank you for your reply.
As the delivery is for Toronto - I thought it was extremely odd that it hasn't been received yet. I will place another order and follow-up with PM when the volume has died down a bit regarding the refund.
Hopefully the second SIM arrives!

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How did you email them back?  Have you tried sending them a PM with the order number so they can look into it?  There is a backlog at the moment and they will get to your PM as soon as possible.  The link below should explain how to PM a mod on here.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Hi @agnesaurus something is definitely wrong.  Shipping on these sims has been 1-2 business days, maybe 3 depending on where you are located.

Unfortunately the moderators are very very busy right now with an increase in volume due to the promotion, so if you really want to get in on this deal before November 20, I would just go ahead and order another SIM.

Once the moderators get to your issue, you can definitely talk to them about a refund for the lost one.  But at worst its only $5.

Need Help? Let's chat.