Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not received yet

BWZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Ordered SIM card ordered on December 26 but haven't received it yet 

8 REPLIES 8

@BWZ wrote:

Ordered on 26 December and still have not received it Even snail mail is not this slow please  help or I am going public with my colleagues at CBC 

Unfortunately, it is this slow. I've personally sent things with a Canada Post tracking number that took nearly 4 weeks within the same province. This wasn't an isolated incident as I've ahad another package take more than 2 weeks that only have to travel one province over  Delays with the mail have been on and off since about April.

BWZ

Ordered on 26 December and still have not received it Even snail mail is not this slow please  help or I am going public with my colleagues at CBC 

@sarahtrites wrote:

I’m having the same issue. I ordered on January 4th and trying to get my SIM card in time to register with the promo ending on January 15th. It’s already January 11th and I’m worried I’ll miss out on the deal!

Register for the offer agan at: Boxing Week Savings (publicmobile.ca)

You'll then have until January 25.

sarahtrites

I’m having the same issue. I ordered on January 4th and trying to get my SIM card in time to register with the promo ending on January 15th. It’s already January 11th and I’m worried I’ll miss out on the deal!

Kaico

Same here. I contacted the moderator. Hope they answer. 

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The postal system is behind, so you will have to have patience. 

@BWZ 

For quite some time now (even before the holidays) people have been reporting 2 to 3 weeks to receive. Some I gather based on where they live have received them in a few days.

With holidays and everything going on things are basically backed up. I've had a shipment with Canada Post coming 2 hours away since Dec 7th and I still have not received it.

Did you get an order number? If so you can try entering it on Canada Post site then a page should popup saying please enter destination postal code. The thing is sometimes C Post uses recycled numbers and it won't be for you. Other times Public Mobile ships with different companies.

I'd suggest if you really need a sim card to go to a Walmart or if you have a London Drugs in your area and pick one up.

Otherwise contact moderators and see if they can give you further information.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BWZ , with holidays and large shipping volumes, delivery times can be potentially protracted.  I would suggest waiting a couple more days and if you still don't receive your order, click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of this website and initiate a support ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.