cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM never delivered

Flavafrase19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ordered a Sim card about 6 months ago, still have yet to receive it... who do I contact to get it shipped.

9 REPLIES 9

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lieux wrote:

Ok thanks @Psygineer @never happened to me before...

It's happened to me too many times to admit. If I write something, I read it to make sure it is okay then post it, and then almost almost instantly notice a typo and fix it. I correct it then notice another and eventually my post is gone. Now I have started to just leave my errors be  unless it is a really bad one.

Ok thanks @Psygineer @never happened to me before...

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lieux wrote:

Can someone tells me why my post disappeared???? Is it not allowed to post something from someone else??? I just want to know why??

Too many edits too closely together will do that. If you post it, then edit it, post it, edit again, it tends to auto-mods it off the public part of the site. 

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

6 months you must be the most patient person alive. LOL

I can barely wait 6 hours for something.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I try again...a post from @NDesai oracle...So the following is a very simple method to track your sim card order:

• Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home
  • From the Tracking options drop down menu, select "Reference Number"
  • Enter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box
  • Order number is sent on your email when you place an order. Please wait until you get the shipping confirmation before tracking your package. 
  • Select the order date as the start date and leave the end date as is
  • Click on the Track button and it will give you the tracking details associated with your order Smiley Happy
    • Note that if the start and end dates are too far off or duplicate order numbers are present in their systems, you will be asked to provide your postal code
    • If you were not asked for your postal code, and you find that the package is not destined to you, refresh the page and leave the start and end date as is. It will then ask you to enter your postal code which will give you an accurate tracking details. 

TrackSim.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

Can someone tells me why my post disappeared???? Is it not allowed to post something from someone else??? I just want to know why??

Thank you. At least I can know I'm not hallucinating again.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You probably should send PM to the Moderator team ,they are Public Mobile employees and can look into this for you. Include all relevant information in your message.

If you need a SIM card fast you can also get one at your nearest Walmart or WOW boutique.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Flavafrase19 wrote:

Ordered a Sim card about 6 months ago, still have yet to receive it... who do I contact to get it shipped.

6 months??!! I'd'a been on that inside of 2 weeks.

Contact the mods.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.