cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM invalid error

bpkhall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I bought and activated a SIM August 2019, but for ended up staying with my previous carrier for a little longer, so I allowed my account to deactivate.  Now I'm ready to siwtch to Public but when I try to start my new account my SIM is invalid, even though my previous account is confirmed deactivated.  Is there a way to reset my SIM so that I can still use it?

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bpkhall wrote:

Hi,

I bought and activated a SIM August 2019, but for ended up staying with my previous carrier for a little longer, so I allowed my account to deactivate.  Now I'm ready to siwtch to Public but when I try to start my new account my SIM is invalid, even though my previous account is confirmed deactivated.  Is there a way to reset my SIM so that I can still use it?

Cheers

After 90 days in Suspension...that account is closed and the sim is no longer useable. You'll need a new sim and a new account. Also, a different email address.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@bpkhall wrote:

Hi,

Cheers

You will need a new SIM.

Previously activated PM SIM's cannot be reused.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Has it been past 90 days? If so account is closed and sim no good.

You'd have to buy another and create a new account with new email.

Need Help? Let's chat.