cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM help

toothless
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been a customer for a while- but I needed a new SIM card (the previous one was destroyed) I ordered it from my acct but I guess it  needs to be activated. When I tried to activate it it says that email and number already exists - which is good cuz there are loyalty $ and prepaid funds on the acct

8 REPLIES 8

toothless

ok thanks

@toothlessYou may have tried too many times to quickly, wait an hour, then try again using the Chrome browser in incognito mode.

If it still doesn't work you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

toothless

I tried this  3 times  logged out and tried again and it isnt working

😞

toothless

OK  I have tried this 3 times and it doenst work 😞

toothless

I posted again as I didnt see any replaies and thought I had posted in the wrong section

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@toothless wrote:

I have been a customer for a while- but I needed a new SIM card (the previous one was destroyed) I ordered it from my acct but I guess it  needs to be activated. When I tried to activate it it says that email and number already exists - which is good cuz there are loyalty $ and prepaid funds on the acct

@toothless you posted the same question in your other thread here.  Did you try the suggestions they gave you in that thread?  It's the same as @NDesai has given you here.  If something is not clear about the instructions, let us know so we can guide you further. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@toothless You don't need to create a new account. Go into the self-serve account you already have and under My Profile select Change SIM Card.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@toothless All you have to do is login to your existing self-serve account and change the sim card number. You will find this option on the overview page once you login. Do not create/activate another account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.