cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM doesn't fit

jbaker123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
hello i just ordered a NEW SIM but I have an phone 7 and the SIM doesn't fit i need a NANO sim do I have to reorder 

9 REPLIES 9

hang_on
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

oh thanks for the tip!

@hang_on wrote:

hi @LurganIeUk,

OMG i just put it in my recycle bin, too late for me! i never have think that i was going to need it! anyway that a good information to know!

thank anyway

Likely any mobile store throws them away and would give you one. 

hang_on
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi @LurganIeUk,

OMG i just put it in my recycle bin, too late for me! i never have think that i was going to need it! anyway that a good information to know!

thank anyway

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@jbaker123 wrote:
hello i just ordered a NEW SIM but I have an phone 7 and the SIM doesn't fit i need a NANO sim do I have to reorder 

Your SIM is tri-cut. The adapter around the nano is very tiny/slim. Glasses or magnifying glass might help. Don’t forget to push the unused pieces back into the larger  card for future use just in case you need to enlarge the SIM. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jbaker123 @The SIM comes in standard, micro and nano size. Just be careful when removing the nano from the micro size. Just in case you need if for future use.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jbaker123 

Fyi

469D02C2-45FA-4F91-BE62-7F047CA6B7E9.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a triple punch sim.  You just need to remove it for the nano size.

@jbaker123 wrote:

Remove the nano part of the SIM card. Public Mobile only sells one type of SIM card.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

The sim is pre-punched to fit 3 different sizes....NANO will fit.

Need Help? Let's chat.