cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM cards Not Working

jp1987
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered 2 SIM cards to switch my phones over to PM when they arrived in the mail.  When I tried to set up the phones, one of the SIM cards weren't working as it said that the card wasn't activated.  I have sold cell phones at a major retailers for a number of years so I know which number is the correct one to use.  

I need to know either how to get the SIM card that isn't working to be active or how to get a replacement card sent out so I can bring both phones over.

4 REPLIES 4

@jp1987  wait 50 minutes from last attempt, clear your browser history, got to private/ incognito mode and try again to activate your SIM card. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jp1987 hi you can contact customer support mods here

type "activation issue"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jp1987 don't forget to use separate emails for each account and dont forget your referal for your second account 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jp1987 wrote:

I ordered 2 SIM cards to switch my phones over to PM when they arrived in the mail.  When I tried to set up the phones, one of the SIM cards weren't working as it said that the card wasn't activated.  I have sold cell phones at a major retailers for a number of years so I know which number is the correct one to use.  

I need to know either how to get the SIM card that isn't working to be active or how to get a replacement card sent out so I can bring both phones over.

What specific message did the system say?

Try clearing cache/site cookies or a different browser or incognito/privacy mode. Also perhaps wait another hour.

Need Help? Let's chat.