cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card...

SMSyms
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is the PUK code for my SIM card and how do I access it? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

@SMSyms wrote:

By any chance, is there an on-screen message asking for something called the SIM Network Unlock PUK?  If that's what you see, that would be and indication that you need to follow the insstructions above to get that code. Please note that after using the SIM Netowrk Unlock PUK, the SIM Network Unllock PIN would still be needed to carrier unlock the device. The SIM network Unlock PUK just makes it so that the phone will accept the regular unlock again after enter an incorrect one a bunch of times.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Unless @SMSyms  this is a new activation and the first time you put the PM  Sim card  in and it asked for a sim unlock puk code. Then its locked to your previous provider and you have to ask them to unlock it for you.  You will need your imei number dial *#06# to get it.  If its a Samsung phone contact Samsung online and ask them to unlock it for you. Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@SMSyms wrote:

If your phone is asking for the PUK code you will need to contact the moderators.  You can do that by creating a trouble ticket through SIMon the chatbot.  Click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to start that process.  If your phone is a Samsung people have also had success contacting Samsung and getting MASTER PUK code from them

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.