cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

amyzh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered 2 x sim cards online because the first one took too long to arrive.

I expected a 3-7 business day delivery and ordered on Nov 25. It didn't arrive 2 weeks later and I had to move out on Dec 10th, so I ordered another one online to ship to my new address. 

I wanted to know if I can get reimbursed for the first SIM card I ordered but never received.?

5 REPLIES 5

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@amyzh 

You could try contacting moderators

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Watch out for the response in private message section (little envelope top right)

If you are in rush, call your local Walmart they often give it free if you activate in store. You can still use your friend's referral in store.

You can also purchase forwarding from the post office

Also canadiancellsupplies.com sells it for $3 with free shipping usually there in 5 days

@JoyLuck wrote:

@amyzh wrote:

I expected a 3-7 business day delivery and ordered on Nov 25. It didn't arrive 2 weeks later and I had to move out on Dec 10th, so I ordered another one online to ship to my new address. 

I wanted to know if I can get reimbursed for the first SIM card I ordered but never received.?

Can they forward the SIM cards to you. Can the people living at your old location put “moved”on the envelope with your new address and Canada Post should still deliver.

Writing moved on a piece of mail and giving it back to Canada Post returns it to the sender. Canada Post will not forward it unless the person has arranged to have mail forwarding set up.  Also, some SIM cards sent by regular mail are being sent by Public Mobile in envelopes that do not contain a return address. This means that such shipment would be destroyed/discarded as undeliverable.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@amyzh wrote:

maybe too late now..  go to Walmart and setup the new account.. they will give you the SIM for free and they will help set it up for you..

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@amyzh wrote:

Can they forward the SIM cards to you. Can the people living at your old location put “moved”on the envelope with your new address and Canada Post should still deliver.

@amyzh wrote:

These days, 2 weeks really isn't enough time for mail to arrive. You can ask the mdoerators, but Public Mobile would see this as they've already sent the SIM cards but may very well issue the refund as a goodwill gesture.  I would consider setting up mail forwarding service with Caanda Post (if you know that Public Mobile sent your SIMs by Canada Post). 

Need Help? Let's chat.