cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card shipment

kcjeijkdv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have ordered a SIM card online about 12 days ago; the adress for the shipment is located in Quebec. The estimated delivery time was between 3 and 7 bizness days, as indicated on the invoice. I was wondering if there were any inconvinience about the means of delivery which would explain the delay.

Thank you for answer.

4 REPLIES 4

@kcjeijkdv 

Here is a thread on how to track your SIM card shipment from PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/td-p...

You likely need to contact moderator as described above. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Take your order number and put it in Canada Post tracking. To track your sim.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kcjeijkdv did you receive the email indicating shipmemt? That's your canada  post tracking number.

If you didn't get this, or the shipment isn't showing. Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@kcjeijkdv wrote:

Hello,

I have ordered a SIM card online about 12 days ago; the adress for the shipment is located in Quebec. The estimated delivery time was between 3 and 7 bizness days, as indicated on the invoice. I was wondering if there were any inconvinience about the means of delivery which would explain the delay.

Thank you for answer.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kcjeijkdv 

You should have received the SIM card by now.  

Try the following thread to track SIM card

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/td-p...

You should contact moderator to determine what happened to your shipment. 

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of the website.  Type: contact moderator and follow prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help.  

Need Help? Let's chat.