cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card on Amazon?

mint_cheesecake
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't see the link to this through Public Mobile's site, but is this a working SIM card?

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=...

Thanks!

17 REPLIES 17

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cellphoneuser1 Oh I was talking about the 2$ from cellphone parts store. 

@stevenanto Amazon might have sims stocked in different cities. They'll use the closest warehouse that has it in stock.

stevenanto

@dude65 I’m in the Montreal area, I saw the adress that it came form and it came from Toronto, I’m not comparing lol

dude65

@Asher2 ..... If your in doubt about anything like that...... come here to the community and ask the question. Within 15mins a few people will be able to verify it.

@stevenanto.... Im still waiting for mine, you must be closer to that store

Melyko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This 5 GB offer is not a scam so you might try to register it again, but I am not sure if it is work.

Asher2

I bought this exact same sim card. The exact same one as the link. When I got the sim I opened it and there was this “offer” that I forgot what it was. I assumed it was a scam and I just activated the card and didn’t think anything.

Did I just miss out on a offer? Cause the offer was like a free 5GB. But I didn’t want to be scammed so I ignored it. Did I miss an offer or did I just get out of a scam?

I’m just sceptical since you all said this was a legitimate sim and now I feel stupid.

@softech wrote:

@computergeek541
i guess Prime membership give you more solid (reliable) shipping update.

in the past.. it did miss the 2 days for me twice.. i called back Amazon and they were willing to do something to compensate

Amazon usually only  does that if they list it a "guaranteed" instead of a "estimated" delivery date. (maybe, also if they don't meet the latest possible estimated date).  Delivery timefrrame is provided before making payment and is also updated with the most up-to-date information when the shipment is made. The point here is that Prime Shipping can take longer than 2 days and not be considered late by Amazon's standards, so that needs to be taken into account when ordering the SIM card.

@computergeek541
i guess Prime membership give you more solid (reliable) shipping update.

in the past.. it did miss the 2 days for me twice.. i called back Amazon and they were willing to do something to compensate

stevenanto

@dude65 Literally just received it yesterday. It was quick shipping believe it or not. i don't know how they are making money off of this, the stamp to send it costs at least 85cents.

Daiheadjai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

FYI - these are currently on sale for $5.00!

Useful for me, as I rang in the new year by getting SIM jacked 😩

stevenanto

@mint_cheesecake Yes that is the real deal, I have bought this exact one last week, ordered it on the 25th and got it on 28th with prime, the SIM card is legit and works. Five bucks is super cheap considering that everything is shut down in Ontario and Quebec and that they are shipping right to your door!

@softech wrote:

glad they have it on Amazon..

with Amazon Prime, you get your SIM within 2 days. .i guess the service is better than with PM site directly, I will suggest others going that route next time (since there have been so many complains about waiting for 2+ weeks  )

.. but again, if you are willing to go out.. Walmart usually give it to you for free.. 

Amazon Prime customers do not always get delivery within 2 days. This is a best effort delivery time estimate for most items shipped by Amazon.  At current, Amazon is not providing an estimated delivery date of before January 3rd or 4th.

glad they have it on Amazon..

with Amazon Prime, you get your SIM within 2 days. .i guess the service is better than with PM site directly, I will suggest others going that route next time (since there have been so many complains about waiting for 2+ weeks  )

.. but again, if you are willing to go out.. Walmart usually give it to you for free.. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mint_cheesecake wrote:

I don't see the link to this through Public Mobile's site, but is this a working SIM card?

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=...

Thanks!

@mint_cheesecake It says sold by Public Mobile and fulfilled by Amazon, delivery by 11 Jan. It's legit.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mint_cheesecake Yes, that is the legit PM ad on Amazon. There are other 3rd party sellers, but the link you provided is from Pubic Mobile. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@mint_cheesecake 

Yes brand new.

Need Help? Let's chat.