cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not received and no order number

Jcaruso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I ordered a SIM card over 2 weeks ago, received confirmation email but no order number.  How can I submit a ticket or track order without the order number?

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jcaruso   SIM delivery usually take 3 or 4 week for PM, so, you should see it in another week.

if you need it urgently, maybe you can check local kiosk like Walmart, they might give you the SIM for free if you activate with them 

@Jcaruso 

You could wait another week and it should be delivered.  Unfortunately due to Covid, the shipping times are longer than usual.  Up to 2-4 weeks depending on where you live.  

If you wanted though, you could message moderator team.  If you can't submit ticket for moderator help, you could private message the team.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to three weeks for delivery.  I would suggest waiting another week and if still not received to contact a moderator.

If you need a sim asap then consider purchasing one from a local retailer or order one from Amazon and signup for Prime delivery to get is ship sooner.

Need Help? Let's chat.