cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not received after 2 weeks

hulin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a new SIM card two weeks ago. But i still do not receive it. How long does it take deliever a SIM card ? 

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hulin wrote:

I ordered a new SIM card two weeks ago. But i still do not receive it. How long does it take deliever a SIM card ? 

It all depends on where you are.  I must be close to one of the distribution centres as I got mine in 2 days, but that was 2 years ago as well.  You can contact the Moderators to see if they can check on the order status for you or have an update for you.  I know y ou have already paid for it but they are also sold at Walmarts, K-Mobile, WOW mobile and London Drugs if you have any of those around you.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@hulin wrote:

@hulinShould have arrived by now, thats too long. Shoot off a message to the moderator team by using this link

Need Help? Let's chat.