cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not arrived

sstotyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I ordered my SIM card on Nov. 12, 2020 and it has still not arrived on Dec. 4th, 2020.  I am wondering how I would check that it has been sent?  Is there any tracking available on these packages? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Saudor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's a pretty long time. Definitely contact a mod. 

To add a data point, i ordered mine Dec 1, just arrived today (dec 4) in the GTA

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There have been shipping delays with CP due to the pandemic.  It usually take two to three weeks.  If you still haven't received it then contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Triguy_0-1607103452931.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sstotyn 

Previously you were able to track SIM card, but might not work these days. PM has changed shipping methods

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

you probably should contact moderator.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sstotyn wrote:

Hello,

I ordered my SIM card on Nov. 12, 2020 and it has still not arrived on Dec. 4th, 2020.  I am wondering how I would check that it has been sent?  Is there any tracking available on these packages? Thanks!

@sstotyn hi with the pandemic, shipping has been very slow it should be there any day now

Need Help? Let's chat.