cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Not Provisioned

krazzykanuck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. Just joined PM and this is my first post. I did everything that I believe I needed to do to get active but I have not yet been able to get service. I am receiving a SIM not provisioned message. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

@krazzykanuck wrote:

I've sent a couple of email to the moderators, starting last evening, but they haven't responded. 

Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days.Smiley Frustrated

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@krazzykanuck wrote:

Hi. Just joined PM and this is my first post. I did everything that I believe I needed to do to get active but I have not yet been able to get service. I am receiving a SIM not provisioned message. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

@krazzykanuck  Where did you see that message on your phone? Did it say SIM not provisioned? Did you port a number? If yes, then you need to contact Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

krazzykanuck

I've sent a couple of email to the moderators, starting last evening, but they haven't responded. 

krazzykanuck

No, the phone is not new. I bought it unlocked from ebay. It has worked perfectly on the Telus network for several years.

krazzykanuck

Yes, I did that as well and it indicated that my phone is compatible.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @krazzykanuck  you would need to send your sim number to the mods.

Also is/was  the phone a brand new when you bought it.  I believe thaT message(might have been a similar one though) can indicate a blacklisted phone. 

@krazzykanuck wrote:

I don't think that's it. My phone is unlocked.

Can you check with willmyphonework.net if your phone is ok wit public mobile?

krazzykanuck

I don't think that's it. My phone is unlocked.

@krazzykanuck wrote:

I can't call anything but emergency. Says mobile network not available.

Ok that's probably mean that your phone is locked by your old carrier....???

krazzykanuck

I can't call anything but emergency. Says mobile network not available.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@krazzykanuck wrote:

Welcome to public mobile!

Do you mean you can call but not text?

Need Help? Let's chat.