cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Invalid

dotar999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What should i do, if i pressed step back when i was regestrating( i was on the last step, but saw a mistake in the 1st step, so i went back to it) , and then it said me :" SIM Invalid", i retried many times - SIM INVALID so, seems like that i didn't end the registration proccess,but SIM can't be used for registrating, so what should i do. I don't know where to find a support email or smth like that.

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @dotar999,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dotar999, wait about an hour and give it another try.  The knowledge base does cover what can happen on a retry.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Activate/ta-p/251824

If it still does not work, you might have gone too far in the process.  You will need moderator team assistance to rescue the activation.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@dotar999 wrote:

What should i do, if i pressed step back when i was regestrating( i was on the last step, but saw a mistake in the 1st step, so i went back to it) , and then it said me :" SIM Invalid", i retried many times - SIM INVALID so, seems like that i didn't end the registration proccess,but SIM can't be used for registrating, so what should i do. I don't know where to find a support email or smth like that.

If it has not been processed than you can try clearing your cache, an incognito window or a different browser/computer. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dotar999 I have moved your post to an appropriate location for better visibility. 

Normally pressing back button on browser would result into expired session. To go back, there is usually a "Previous" button for something like activation process. Did you pass the payment step before you went back? If yes, your activation might have gone through. Check on your cc if you got charged and insert the sim in your phone to see if it works. 

Need Help? Let's chat.