cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Mail Delivery - Estimated Time Frame?

Raymo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello community,

I ordered a SIM card from PM on Dec. 28, and, perhaps foolishly, expected to receive it by now. I am in Winnipeg Manitoba, and did not expect to find any retailers providing them. Can anyone provide information on when I can expect to receive the delivery? My next mobile billing period begins imminently. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They will make more on a telus customer then a PM customer.

Raymo

"PS Telus owns Koodo n Public Mobile"

I know; makes it even worse how much they charge, and how they (imo) hide Public Mobile with a complete blackout of advertising, considering they own it!

Thanks again.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Raymo  No problem. If you use a referral code when signing up you get a $10 credit which essentially covers the cost of the sim at Walmart. 

Sometimes not all the time. Walmart gives a free sim if you activate in store with them.

PS Telus owns Koodo n Public Mobile 🙂

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Raymo ... they are probably busy with orders plus Canada Post is swamped with mail delivery. I bought a simcard from Canadian Cell Supplies on Dec 31 and I got it on the 11th and i am in MB. Just be patient, it will come

Raymo

Okay, thanks a lot. Probably actually worth it for me to just forget the mail one and head to Wal-Mart, as a second SIM will be a lot cheaper than another month on my cut-throat Telus cell plan.

Love the community for Public Mobile; fast, reliable help for anyone comfortable with message board discussions. Bravo!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Raymo  2 to 3 weeks people are reporting. If you have a London Drugs or Walmart in your area and you're not locked down or essentials only you can pick one up there.

Need Help? Let's chat.