Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Activation

Wasim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I´ve done all of the steps for the activation of my new SimCard 

but when it comes to the Payment your server is not accepting any CreditCard 

I´ve tried about 3 CreditCards and it is not working. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

5 REPLIES 5

Fluidmax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are those prepay credit cards by any chance?

@Wasim  Well, let us know how it goes with getting the Mods to resolve the situation.

Wasim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I appreciate your respons. 

But I have done the steps you suggested and it still doesn´t work. So it would be great to have a contact with one of the moderators. 

Thanks a Lot!!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Wasim Please check your credit cards for any payments, and the PM SIM in your phone.

• If payment did go through, activation may have as well. 
  • If a payment went through and the sIM doesn't work DO NOT try again. Rather follow @LovesToPM 's advice to contact the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Wasim wrote:

I´ve done all of the steps for the activation of my new SimCard 

but when it comes to the Payment your server is not accepting any CreditCard 

I´ve tried about 3 CreditCards and it is not working. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

Before trying again, you can try clearing your browser cache and open a new tab using incognito mode.

Enter your name and address exactly as it is registered with your credit card company.

Do not use the apartment field. You must leave it blank. If you live in an apartment, enter your address as "1-123 Main St"

Note that if you try the same card number more than a few times, the card will get locked/refused by PM. You will then need to contact Moderators for help to get your card added.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.