cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD

sherryhart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I Purchase a SIM card over a week ago and have not received it, can you please resend my

SIM card, I need to have my service hook up.  

Order NO>  ********

Thank you MIGUEL! 

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stuff is slow these days. I've been waiting almost a month now for a phone off ebay out of the states. It hasn't moved in almost 2 weeks. It's ridiculous.

@sherryhart : but you should have received some kind of order confirmation. Are you sure you're looking at the right inbox? Have you checked your spam/junk folders?

@sherryhart wrote:

WHY ARE YOU THERE IF  YOU DO NOT KNOW 

@sherryhart hi do you not understand that we are customers like you, we cannot send you a refund or new sim try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner

sherryhart

WHY ARE YOU THERE IF  YOU DO NOT KNOW 

sherryhart

I did contact them with no answer, I am calling my credit card company report fraud if you do

not credit back my money or let me know what happen to the sim card I purchase 

sherryhart

no body use an order number to track a mail, I need you to send me a tracking number,

sherryhart

you have to send me the tracking number

sherryhart

send me the tracking number, 

@sherryhart if you never got a shipping confirmation email. Send a private message to the Moderators (PM customer service)by clicking here. Ask them what is going on with your SIM card shipment. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. Stay safe. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sherryhart wrote:

I did not get any thing from you, please credit back my account for the sim card, I will have to

go to a store to get one. please confirm when you post my credit

@sherryhart hi just for your info you are talking to customers like you we are not Public Mobile 

sherryhart

no, I never get any email

sherryhart

I did not get any thing from you, please credit back my account for the sim card, I will have to

go to a store to get one. please confirm when you post my credit

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sherryhart check your email. You supposed to get a letter from PM with Order # you can use to track the shipment on Canada Post.

@sherryhart wrote:

I need to know if the sim card I purchase from was send out and when it was send out, also please replace because I have not received it as of day.

Thank yousoon,  

As stated, a week generally isn't enough time to conclude that anything has been lost.  As for if it has already been sent, did you get an e-mail message about the sim card shipment?

sherryhart

I need to know if the sim card I purchase from was send out and when it was send out, also please replace because I have not received it as of day.

Thank yousoon,  

@sherryhart SIM cards can take a few weeks to arrrive.  Lately, Public Mobile has been using Canada Post lettermail some of the time. While that is supposed to be delivered within about 4 business days nation-wide, some sorting facilities have massive backlogs that are causing delays.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sherryhart 

Maybe wait another week.  It taking about a couple of weeks for people to receive their SIM orders.  

If have not recived in another week, then contact moderator.  

you can also try to track 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal info by clicking on the three dots on the top right.

It generally takes two to three weeks for delivery due to the pandemic.

Need Help? Let's chat.