cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD

lukegu642
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered SIM card on Jun 23, I havn't received it until now. They ask me to send a ticket, but need a order number, I never received any order number in my email, what can I do now?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@lukegu642  it can take as long as 3 weeks for PM to deliver SIM card.  It is slow and no one knows why.  

you should be getting it soon, I would say probably this week.

if you need it urgently for activation, try local Walmart or London Drugs , they might give it out for free if you do a in-store activation

@lukegu642 

I too would send a private message as well with a detailed message and "Sim card order not recieved" in the subject line. Be sure to include in the message:

1. Full name and address.
  2. Your email address.
  3. Date ordered and date posted to your card.
  4. The first 4 digits and last 4 digits of your credit card.
  5. If possible your account or order #.

The moderators may offer to send you another card and a refund or credit. But you may experience another delay or lost package again. If you can either order from amazon.ca for $5 and free delivery if you have prime or CCS for $4 with free 5 business day delivery or free with their bundled discounts then ask for a refund and if by the time you activate you still haven't recieved the original sim card you can ask them to credit the cost of the sim card you purchased to activate to your account balance

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar when you get up in the morning for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

@BKNS27 

It doesn't matter if you send a message in the middle of the night the moderators will get to it in the morning but I have had a night moderator reply in the middle of the night knowing I was online on I assume a slow night....or if it was urgent enough. Tickets submitted thru simon still get queued so sooner is always better than later no matter the time.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lukegu642 

Best you try contacting the moderator tomorrow. 

The PM site will be down for system maintenance tonight at 11:00 ET.

The moderator will be able to search your order tomorrow with your email address, credit card number, address, telephone number etc.

@lukegu642 wrote:

Thanks for your reply, yes, the SIM card fee has been already charged and order was completed. How can I contact with them?

Hello @lukegu642 

If SIMbot is giving you issues, you can also private message the Public Mobile Moderators directly using this link:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@lukegu642 wrote:

Thanks for your reply, yes, the SIM card fee has been already charged and order was completed. How can I contact with them?

Go back into the SIMon chatbot at https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and type in "SIM card did not arrive" (as you appear to have done before). Fill  in a fictional order number and obviously not real order number.

lukegu642
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@lukegu642 wrote:

I ordered SIM card on Jun 23, I havn't received it until now. They ask me to send a ticket, but need a order number, I never received any order number in my email, what can I do now?

Check if your credit card was charged to see if the order process completed. The moderators should certainly be able to look up your order using your name or e-mail address. I believe that they're asking for the order number because that's an easy way for them to find it. It's still possible that it could arrive. For the ticket, I would simply fill in a bunch of random zeroes. The ticketing system does make you fill in an order number, but it doesn't verifty it  The moderators will still contact you, but you'll need to explain to them that you don't have the order number when they do.

Need Help? Let's chat.