Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD does not arrive!

ettorecamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I have order a Sim Card online for 10$.

It said it was supposed to arrive between 3 to 5 business days and still after 10 almost is not arrived!

Who could I contact? Is there a phone number/ email to reach out?

Does anyone know something more?

Thanks a lor

Ettore

7 REPLIES 7

@ettorecamp 

Some customers have been waiting 2-4 weeks for their SIM card delivery.  With Covid restrictions and shipping delays, the wait times are longer than usual.  

If you want, you can contact moderator/PM employee:

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Haven't receive SIM card.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

@ettorecamp wrote:

I've ordered through the Public Mobile website!

More than 10 days and still not arrived and I can not track the shipment!

Who can I contact?

You can only wait for it to arrive now. I'd give it another week.

Alternative is to go to local London Drug or Walmart and buy one. When yours does arrive in the mail....gift it to a friend.

If you're in the GTA ..you can get one here...

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/free-sim-card-with-public-mobi...

ettorecamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've ordered through the Public Mobile website!

More than 10 days and still not arrived and I can not track the shipment!

Who can I contact?

Doomsday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Where did you order it from?

I ordered mine from amazon and got it within a few days.

Its 5$ on amazon if you want to try it 

Good luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ettorecamp wrote:

Hi all,

It said it was supposed to arrive between 3 to 5 business days and still after 10 almost is not arrived!

Does anyone know something more?

Thanks a lor

Ettore

@computergeek541 provided the ticketing method to contact the Moderators to get info on your ticket.

If you are having issues with SIMbot to submit a ticket you can also send a Private Message to the Moderator_Team using this link:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

If you have an order number from your SIM purchase, try entering it in the Canada Post Tracking website, here:

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home

It may or may not register though, depending on how it was shipped. If it does register, you will need to enter the postal code of the recipient the order was sent to.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ettorecamp  if you need a SIM card quick, you might consider getting if from kiosk.  Some store will give it out for free if you activate with them.

@ettorecamp wrote:

Hi all,

Ten days isn't actually that bad during these times. Please also remember that i may take Pubic Mobile a few days to process your order and that weekend days do not count as business days.  Also, there's still also a possibly that there can still be long delayst at shipping companies in some areas. I would suggest maybe giving it another week as it should arrive eventually.

Sorry, but Public Mobile generally does not provide support either over the phone nor by e-mail.   To contact Public Mobile suppport, a ticket needs to be opened by going to:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.