cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD ORDERED ONLINE NOT RECEIVED AFTER SEVEN DAYS

Olufemi2015
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any idea of next steps after not receiving the SIM card ordered online after 8 days?

9 REPLIES 9

BillG11

I can order the same card on Amazon cheaper and thy say it would be here Thursday?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Olufemi2015 

I know it's frustrating, however this has been one of the biggest concerns users have had on this public forum in the past several weeks, mostly because people are trying to get them in time to activate on a promo.  (fortunately, PM has extended the promo activation deadline to February 8th)

Any/all services which require standard mail delivery are very slow these days.

Unless you URGENTLY need to activate and can pick one up (in person) at a local cell shop carrying them, it's a waiting game for the mail.

@Olufemi2015 

Keep in mind that @softech suggestions of using walmart that the current promotion is not eligible for in store activations. CCS (last I checked $1.99 ea. max 2)has faster delivery times via Canada Post approximately 5 business days from Toronto to destinations across Canada. When the sim card from pm arrives just keep it as a spare or use it for your first referral..

Bruiser

they are running late right now. we ordered our sim card on boxing day it finally arrived on the 18th of jan. they extended their promos so you should still get it when the card arrives.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Olufemi2015 you need to wait and give it more time. Canada post is very slow during winter and this pandemic...

maybe too late.. but if you need it urgently (and your area is not in lock down), you can try going to Walmart, they will usually give it out for free and help you setup new account

if you don't mind to pay again (or for next time), Amazon Prime has it and they can delivery within 2 days with better tracking system.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is a delay in deliveries, it usually takes two to three weeks.

Olufemi2015

No. This is not customer centric and not a good way to do business. How do I get my refund back?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Olufemi2015 wrote:

Any idea of next steps after not receiving the SIM card ordered online after 8 days?

8 days ?...give it 2 or 3 weeks.

Need Help? Let's chat.