cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD ACTIVATE

Patrick2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my SIM card as the steps from GET STARTED, but it didn't finish. When I try to activated again from the GET STARTED, it said my SIM card number is invalid. I tried login with email and password which I activated, it didn't work. What can I do with my New SIM card? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Many thanks. I will try again.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Patrick2019 wrote:

I activated my SIM card as the steps from GET STARTED, but it didn't finish. When I try to activated again from the GET STARTED, it said my SIM card number is invalid. I tried login with email and password which I activated, it didn't work. What can I do with my New SIM card? Thank you!

After checking if sim works and if they charged, wait 1 hour if you weren't.  Try activating after that. When activation doesn't finish, it locks the sim card out temporarily.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Patrick2019to add to what @GR If your card didn't get charged (or didn't get there to start) and the SIM card doesn't seem to work on the phone.. give it a rest for an hour or so.. so the system will unlock the SIM card serial number and try again.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Patrick2019  you can try your sim card in your phone to see if it works,  also can you check if your credit card was charged. 

Need Help? Let's chat.