cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CANCELLATION

Melvs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had previously ordered two SIM cards on line. I have decided to cancel the order and purchase locally because the delivery will probably be after my current provider's billing cycle and that will cost me money on the crossover to Public Mobile.Also, I need time to set up my plans and account prior to February 10, 2021.

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs wrote:

I had previously ordered two SIM cards on line. I have decided to cancel the order and purchase locally because the delivery will probably be after my current provider's billing cycle and that will cost me money on the crossover to Public Mobile.Also, I need time to set up my plans and account prior to February 10, 2021.

Are you currently on a pre-paid or post-paid with your current provider?

If it's post-paid, you will only be charged to the time your number is ported to Public Mobile, or you otherwise cancel it.  If pre-paid, understand why you'd want to activate before;  good thinking.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs wrote:

It’s always good to have a spare sim(s) on hand in case you lose your phone or get sim jacked. You can log into self service and change your SIM card in an instant.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Melvs :Doubt you can cancel them since they already in the mail, you should just keep them to sell or give to your referrals on future, that way you can still buy from store to set up in time - and can get your money back from referrals.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the update, @Melvs 

Is there a question or assistance you require?

Don't forget to use a friends or family referral code, if they are currently on Public Mobile.  You'll save $10 and they'll save $1.00 per cycle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Melvs 

Generally, there are no refunds with Public mobile, but you can try to contact moderator for assistance.  Expect 2-48 hour response time.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.