cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running out of minutes

kanast
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

My daughter has a phone plan that says it is unlimited talking minutes but she is often unable to make a call. Does anyone know why this would happen?

6 REPLIES 6

kanast

Sounds great!

kanast

Thanks I will try the add on option, sounds like that is the problem.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kanast ask her to treat all calls Canadian as long distance. Dial a 1 in front of the number and add a 1 in front of the contacts in her address book. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@kanast please provide more info. what is the exact plan in her self serve account? did she just activate?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kanast 

Restart her phone and test again.

Her account may not be provisioned correctly.  Adding $1 to her account may trigger PM server to provision her account again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kanast wrote:

Hi there,

My daughter has a phone plan that says it is unlimited talking minutes but she is often unable to make a call. Does anyone know why this would happen?

@kanast  If she is on the $15 plan then it's only unlimited incoming minutes. In that case it's recommended to purchase the 500 minute add-on for $5. If your daughter is on the $25 or higher plans then just ask here to dial 1 in front of the number and the call will go through.

If it still an issue submit a ticket to PM for investigation. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.