cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards did not go through!

Body777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Community!

program by some reason did not apply my reward discount second month in a row, instead of paying $32 a month, public mobile charged my bank account full &35 fee, but I have $3 off in bonus payments which I was given before on my payments, but now for some reason it is not working. Any ideas how to fix a problem as it was working before, but March and April paid full amount, and maybe there is a way to get $6 refund since it should not be taken from me? Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

@jor123 

The last time I saw this same scenario reported it turned out to be some odd amount maybe 30c below their plans advertised price. I stated then that I would have been more likely to question the odd amount rather than suspecting that PM was not giving the reward amount at renewal. Anyway, thus I have asked for the exact amount here and the OP's province would be good to know as well.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jor123 wrote:

Tax wouldn't come out to an even $35 would it? 

Many people just say it's some even number when it was actually say 35.84.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Tax wouldn't come out to an even $35 would it? 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Body777 

So exactly how much was charged to your credit Card? $35? What about the tax for your Province? Frequently people think they aren't receiving their rewards but they are actually being charged the discounted rate but when tax is added it comes back to about the squirted monthly plan price.

AE_Collector

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It happened once, then I contacted moderator got it corrected.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

1- is the money your are missing in your account balance?

If yes, log into your account. Under "make a payment" click "view payment history"..then go back for 90 days and search your history. At times the system has hiccups and the rewards are credited after the autopay is initiated. Most of the time the rewards are credited first then the autopay. It may also happen where one reward is credited to account then autopay then second reward is credited after autopay has been intiated.

Your payment history will show all of what happened to solve the problem.

If this is not the case and you do not have a balance in your account ( available funds) for what you are missing then proceed to number two.

2- As other member mentioned you need to contact moderators to look into it.

@Body777, be advised the moderator will send you message via this account, and will send you link to verify your account. Fill the form out, and you should be on your way!

If you don't hear back from them in 48 hours, then I would submit a direct message, but only do so when you do it within the SIMon.

In your message put it, please include:

• your account number
  • email address
  • your phone number
  • 4 digit PIN
  • Detailed explanation of specific
  • and a big THANK YOU!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Body777, submit a ticket to the moderators. Explain the situation, and they should be able to credit your account! Click on the ? on the lower right-hand corner.

Chat with SIMon with your issue, so it can create a support ticket for the moderators for you. Click on the question mark at the bottom or here is the direct link to the SIMon too if you prefer too.

Once you think it understands the issue, type submits a ticket. Expect a moderator to get back to you up to 48 hours. It'll be less than 48 hours, but just-in-case!

Need Help? Let's chat.