cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Rewards carry over

If I have accumulated rewards for instance, $10.00 for using a referral, $2.00 for autopay, and then the sign up deal that provided one monthg free and that zdds up to $52.00 in my available funds.  If my monthly bill is $40.00, will the $12.00 remain in my available funds for the next billing period or would I lose the $12.00?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Rewards carry over

Yes, it carry's over!

Mayor / Maire

@jaymuench hi here is an excerpt from reward rules in your case the one free month does not count as a reward  so that wouldn't add to the total or put you over your total plan cost Smiley Happy

How many Rewards can I earn?

You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jaymuench wrote:

If I have accumulated rewards for instance, $10.00 for using a referral, $2.00 for autopay, and then the sign up deal that provided one monthg free and that zdds up to $52.00 in my available funds.  If my monthly bill is $40.00, will the $12.00 remain in my available funds for the next billing period or would I lose the $12.00?

Available fund in your account is your money and will be carried over until you have used them.

This will happen to your account on your next renewal date:

Available Fund before renewal $52

add: autopay reward  $2

add: refer-a-friend reward $10

less: Plan $40

Available fund after renewal = $14

Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

@jaymuench hi here is an excerpt from reward rules in your case the one free month does not count as a reward Smiley Happy

How many Rewards can I earn?

You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months.

Nor the $10. And yes that's the official line. But...well...quirks. Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Z10USER4:

So are you saying after my renewal, I will lose any unused rewards? 

Mayor / Maire

@jaymuench wrote:

Z10USER4:

The sign up deal is not included in what @z10user4 is saying, just your rewards.

So if you are on the $15 plan you can receive up to a max of $15 in rewards (not including any sign up deals or extra deposits) per 30 day cycle.

Oracle

@jaymuench wrote:

Z10USER4:

Correct.  Arguably, the wording is a bit unfair if I could use those words.  Suppose a new customer signs up for the $10 plan.  A $10 reward is credited for the next renewal.  Setting up auto payment during activation results in a deferred $2 reward.  If the rewards don't carry, then it is inconsistent with other existing terms.  Rewards carryover is an outlier anyway.  Eventually funds will be consumed. 

Mayor / Maire

so you can possibly have more than $15 credit in your account. Your rewards are applied to your new cycle first than any other funds you have on credit and then it will draw from your cc if needed.

Mayor / Maire

@jaymuench wrote:

Z10USER4:

RossN mentioned the official wording.

It has been my experience that the rewards and credits remaining in Available Funds after a renewal will stay there and be used for the next renewal (or add-ons). There are several quirks around here.