cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning customer

anabod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I'm a returning customer. I have been with Public Mobile and had to switch to another provider because I needed a new phone. I want to switch back to Public mobile. I'm just wondering if there is any special plan offer you have going on right now? 

Thank you. 

Anabod 

9 REPLIES 9

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Starting November 16 to December 1 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get one month of free service on any plan, plus 2GB of monthly bonus data for free and 50% off SIM card, when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

@anabod 

Most important register the email you intend to activate on ( not the one you used previously for your pm account) by December 1st....just do it today would be even better. Don't worry about the confusing dates in the email just register.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@anabod  In addition to the current offer already outlined, the last two years PM has given free add-ons for Christmas to all customers. Nothing announced yet, though.

Be sure to get someone's referral code for a $10 credit on activation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anabod : The $15 & $25 plans are also eligible for a free month credit. Same email process as mentioned for the other part of the promo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anabod 

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $60 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

you will be start a whole new account with new SIM card to new activations to you will eligible for Get a month of free service when you enter your email below until Dec 1. Plus, get 2GB of free monthly data on any plan $35/mo+ using the promo code 2GBBONUS.

How to get the offer: Submit your email below and activate with the same one

and activations last day Dec 17.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service you will be very happy..

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately there is no such thing as 'returning' customer at PM. You will be brand new customer... All your previous 'life' at PM has been forgotten.

You have to open brand new account, get new SIM, pick your plan, set up payments, etc.

Current promotion is 2GB extra for $35 plan.

You have to decide what best works for you. Customer longer than me with PM might advise if PM offer any special deals during holiday season.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, couple of plans have specials on them right now, depends on your usage of data which plan is more useful to you out of these two.

One - $35 or more plans with 2GB extra (bonus code 2GBBonus)

two - $60 plan for 15GB data ( usually $75 plan)

Both comes with unlimited calls and texts.(texts are domestic and international both included)

Dont forget to use rewards like autopay etc.

Welcome back.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@anabod   Just a reminder, you'll need a new SIM and cannot reuse old one.  There are some deal for PM SIM around, should be still on.

Yes, current offer is free month for any activation

for $35 plan and above, enter 2GBBonus to get monthly 2GB extra

(1) [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss o... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Submit the email first, you have till Dec 17 to activate

Need Help? Let's chat.