Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return from my trip

sheik_rashid18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Attn:Customer care services

Sir,

As agreed and paid for service to maintain my phone number after I return from my trip to Africa(March 5th to June 29th,2019 my account and phone number will be reinstated and the same plan will be reestablish

Please address this ASAP

Thank you,

xxxx

removed personal info by mimmo

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sheik_rashid18 Welcome back.  can you please detail what was agreed and by who?

are you able to loginto selfserve with your account info?  if so simply do a plan chnage to teh plan you want?

if you are unable to loginto selfserve most likly your account has been deactivated as you probably have were without service for more than 90 days.  

the people on this board are customers like you.  for account related issues you need to contact moderator_team via private message.  but the more details you provide here will help us direct you to teh best solution.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sheik_rashid18 

It is more than 90 days between March 5th and today. 

When did your last renewal date? 

Can you still login to you self serve account?

If not, you account may be cancelled already. 

@hairbag1 

You may also want to edit your quote of OP's original message.  It also has personal information on it.      Smiley Happy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you make any payments ?  You can leave the account inactive for up to 90 days.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reactivate-a-suspended-plan

brennanleblanc_
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@sheik_rashid18 

I would remove private info as this is a public forum.

Also, could you provide a little more detail in case the community may help you?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sheik_rashid18  for you protection you should remove your private information ASAP. If your account was not active from more than 90 days you account gets deactivated. If you had issues with AutoPay and your account got suspended then you need to contact PM. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sheik_rashid18 wrote:

Attn:Customer care services

Sir,

As agreed and paid for service to maintain my phone number after I return from my trip to Africa(March 5th to June 29th,2019 my account and phone number will be reinstated and the same plan will be reestablish

Please address this ASAP

Thank you,

Canada

H4C 1X

Tel:xxx-xxx-xxxx

This is a public Forum, so I suggest you remove all your priviate info. Click the three dots in upper righthand side of dialogue screen to edit out personal info.

Need Help? Let's chat.