cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset the account password

dennise3388
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For whatever reason, my password is unable to access to my account. Since I have attempted many times, I got the message to ask me contact Public Mobile for help when I clicked 'Forget Password' and entered my email address. I emailed to moderator team for help. However, I have not received any email from Moderator team. I wonder whether any other method to contact support for resetting my password. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@dennise3388 wrote:

For whatever reason, my password is unable to access to my account. Since I have attempted many times, I got the message to ask me contact Public Mobile for help when I clicked 'Forget Password' and entered my email address. I emailed to moderator team for help. However, I have not received any email from Moderator team. I wonder whether any other method to contact support for resetting my password. Thanks

No phone number, no email, no facebook, no twitter,  no online chat

You will need to wait for response.

coquita
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This happened to me today and indicated that I would have to wait 1 hour and try again. I was able to reset the password without issue. Good luck and hopefully contacting the moderators will be a speedy process!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dennise3388, private message is the only way to contact the moderator team for account assistance.  Their response time today seems to be pretty fast. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can send a private message.  It can take 48 - 72 hours.  It may take longer if there are any service or network issues.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.