Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset account email

Angelwings0416
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dunno what i put on my account for a email 

3 REPLIES 3

@will13am wrote:

@Angelwings0416, when you registered with Public Mobile you should have received a welcome email.  Check your various emails accounts for this welcome email.  If you have done a lot of housekeeping and cannot locate the welcome email, you will need to seek moderator team assistance to find out what email address was used for your account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

This is what mine looked like recently:

welcome.PNG

If you search for "Your Public Mobile Activation Details" under each one of your email addresses, that should get you the desired result.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Angelwings0416, when you registered with Public Mobile you should have received a welcome email.  Check your various emails accounts for this welcome email.  If you have done a lot of housekeeping and cannot locate the welcome email, you will need to seek moderator team assistance to find out what email address was used for your account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Angelwings0416 hi it would have been the same one you signed up with maybe check your old emails you may find it if not here is a link to a moderator  link

Need Help? Let's chat.