cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Passcode

S7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When dialing 611 for account balance, it asks for my passcode that I forgot. How can I reset my passcode? Has  anyone had this problem  and what is the solution? Thx

9 REPLIES 9

S7

Using private message to the MOD is the fastest and easiest way to solve my issue of resetting the passcode.  All other options were not workable for me and the suggested procedures in these options were tedious. Thx for your help and have a great day.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@S7 use this link to contact them directly   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them to reset your pin.

S7

I am trying to "review a summary of my account usage" under Option/Press 3 when dialing 611. But to get this info, I was asked for my 4-digit pin that I forgot. Do you know how to reset my 4-digit PASSCODE in this case? 

I have no problem to sign in to my account using my PASSWORD  but the problem is I cannot using my Samsung S7 android phone to access my account usage under Option/Pres 3 when dialing 611. Thx.

I also tried the moderator but it was stated that he did not understand my question. So frustrating!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@S7 wrote:

Sorry. It was not account balance, option/press 4 but was "review a summary of account usage, Option/Press 3". Any idea how to reset the passcode for this issue. Thx.

This thread already has your answer. Contact moderators. Details above.

Edit: you can also view your metered items in the self-serve. If you think they should be there but they're not then you've used it all.

S7

Sorry. It was not account balance, option/press 4 but was "review a summary of account usage, Option/Press 3". Any idea how to reset the passcode for this issue. Thx.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@S7 wrote:

When dialing 611 for account balance, it asks for my passcode that I forgot. How can I reset my passcode? Has  anyone had this problem  and what is the solution? Thx

I'm confused. Getting the account balance doesn't need your PIN. It tells you upon entering 611 with active service and it tells you under option 4 either active or suspended.

(I edited my guide)

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@S7 to check your balance using 611 from your phone, doesn't require your pin. Are you trying to apply payment or purchase add ons? See article https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611 or https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-611

You can also do both of them through your self service account.

To reset your pin you have to contact the moderators. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

In order to reset your PIN, you will need to create a ticket.

Follow the steps below:

To Submit a ticket, start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon

• Click The "?" at the bottom right corner.
    This connects to the Autobot SImon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts.

(CLICK on the " Account Specific Question " and afterwards click on "No, I want a human and you will see an "Submit a ticket Click me!)
           (Type a message here)

OR  

You can also >>>Click here<<< to connect with SImon and submit a ticket.

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right to submit a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.