cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require to change Email address

tirshad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

need to change my email account associated with me public mobile plan, not find any tab in my account

5 REPLIES 5

@gblackma wrote:

Try this @tirshad another member @BEER  said that they changed theirs by changing thrir community accounts.  Go into your community account  - my settings - change your email addres and save. Then try logging into your self service account with the new email. Let us know if it works. Thanks.

This isn't going to work. The same member also said that he tried again and nothing happeened. The only way to change the self serve e-mail address that is for logging in is to have a moderator perform this task.

sla237
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Click on the bottom right, the question mark, to ask for "human" or "moderator". A moderator may be able to change that email address for you. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Try this @tirshad another member @BEER  said that they changed theirs by changing thrir community accounts.  Go into your community account  - my settings - change your email addres and save. Then try logging into your self service account with the new email. Let us know if it works. Thanks.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

To change your self serve email. You have to contact moderators. Two ways to reach them 

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tirshad you need to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to do it. Click on the "?" Bottom right of your screen.

Need Help? Let's chat.