cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting to link my number to my business in an online directory

northof60
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my phone number is also my small business number and my local phone book has told me that in order to be listed in the local phone book I must request a service order from my provider.  How do I do this if I cannot call a public mobile representative? 
thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@northof60 wrote:

Hi, my phone number is also my small business number and my local phone book has told me that in order to be listed in the local phone book I must request a service order from my provider.  How do I do this if I cannot call a public mobile representative? 
thanks 

Cell phone carrier numbers are unlisted. They're not in the phone book.

@northof60 I'm sure you've considered this, but is this the only number attached to your small business. IT has been recommended in the past that you not hang an important business number on PM alone.

That being said, the system has been great lately, but if your question today was "Why am I not make or receive calls?," how would this affect your business over the next 48-72 hours waiting for a moderator (possible at busy times).

If the answer is very little, your have nothing to worry about.

If @CS_Agent is able to do this for you, I would love to know that they can and will.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@northof60 wrote:

thanks 

I think, only moderator can help here. Click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator. Type 'contact moderator" and then follow directions. The person will return to you within 72 hours.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

To reach public mobile you have to do it through SIMon the chat bot.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.