cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing US Roaming Add On

dgseidl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm currently in the U.S and have purchased the $20 Talk, Text and 250Mb roaming plan. That plan expires today and I would like to "renew" it however it is not an option when selecting add ons anymore.

here is what i'm wondering:

1- will this add on re-appear as soon as my current one is expired?

2- Is there any way to "stack" roaming add ons like this so that I have un-interrupted roaming service?

4 REPLIES 4

clavijo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM sends  a text msg when your addon is about to expire and give you the option to renew it

mineralman

How do I renew without access to internet, to be able to renew, because data has expired?  Can I use *611 or, what do I do?

dgseidl

Okay that is what i figured, good to get the confirmation... thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dgseidl, the option to repurchase the add on will come up as soon as your current purchase expires on time.  It is a quirk of the system that does not allow US add ons to be future dated that causes this problem.  If you were allowed to buy two at the same time, they would both run simultaneously and expire together.  This is the workaround and the unfortunate effects.  Some customers have resorted to buying a different US add on to bypass the wait when they run out of data before time expires.

Need Help? Let's chat.