cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal done late, activated but phone not working

TH78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My renewal was suspended as I needed to change my plan. Bought voucher yesterday Plan change done today, renewal accepted on line. Phone not working still...I've not received confirmation text. 

3 REPLIES 3

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@TH78 wrote:

My renewal was suspended as I needed to change my plan. Bought voucher yesterday Plan change done today, renewal accepted on line. Phone not working still...I've not received confirmation text. 

If the money is in the account, I don't think you can do anything but wait for an answer. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If the moderators don't respond this evening check again in the morning. It may reset overnight.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TH78, sometimes renewals from a suspended account can glitch.  When you look at the overview tab, do you see blank in the plan and addon section?  Assuming your plan has data, the amount of data used/available shows up there.  If blank, that is an indication that the renewal glitched.  I had that happen to me last week.  You would need a moderator to assist with resolving this kind of problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.